- INDIA BRIDGE (“the Site”) is a website on the Internet, which is a virtual shop for the purchase of products and services by the Internet public. The site owner and operator are JUST ONE PLANET, whose office is registered at Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India.
- An operation on the Site is any act performed on the Website, including the purchase of products and/or services offered on the Website (hereinafter: “the Transaction”).
- The provisions of these Terms shall apply to any action performed by the User, as defined below, on the Website.
- For the purposes of these regulations, “user” – any person, including a company, may use the site, including to perform actions through the site, all subject to the fulfillment of the following cumulative conditions:
The user is qualified to perform binding legal actions; If you are a minor (under the age of 18) or are not entitled to perform legal actions without the consent of a guardian, you are required to inform your parents and / or legal guardians (“the parents”) of the provisions of these regulations and obtain their approval for any activity of any kind, Within the site. Parents are responsible for informing minors who wish to browse the website regarding the regulations and to supervise the activities of the minors so that the minors will act according to the terms of these regulations. If you are under the age of 18, you may use our site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. India Bridge reserves the right to refuse supply to any person or company, refuse to service, disable accounts, remove or edit content or cancel orders at its discretion. We may combine the information you give us with information from other companies and use it to improve and customize our services, content, and advertising. It can also be done on a reciprocal basis. The user has a valid international credit card and has an active e-mail box on the Internet.
- It is hereby clarified that India Bridge is entitled, at its discretion, to terminate the site’s activity at any time without notice.
- The provisions of these Rules apply equally to members of both sexes, and the use of the masculine gender is for convenience only.